- Corporate Responsibility
Your Benefits Resources Just Got Better!
Beginning July 16, 2010, Your Benefits Resources Web site will be upgraded with many new features designed to give you the power to be your best. The new Web site has been improved to find the information you need to take action, get answers and maximize your benefits easier and faster. A one-page downloadable user guide is available. (Please note, due to the migration of the new Web site, Your Benefits Resources will not be available from Thursday, July 15 starting at 7:30 p.m. to Friday, July 16, ending at 7:30 a.m.).
Here are just some of the features of Your Benefits Resources Web site:
- Navigation Bar. There are fewer tabs and menus that “fly out” when you hover a cursor over a tab to provide you the full range of options to choose from.
- Action Needed Section. Action needed is now a section on the home page, putting any actions you need to take front and center.
- Announcement Section. An announcement section has been added to alert you to important things you should consider about your benefits.
- Integrated Benefits Home Page. Access your health, insurance, savings and retirement benefits information from one home page.
- Links to Other Benefits Information. It’s easier to link to information outside the specific benefits page you’re on.
In addition, as part of the new Web site upgrade, Your Benefits Resources is partnering with a new investment advisor, Financial Engines® to provide you integrated, state-of-the-art online and telephone investment advisory services. More, detailed information about Financial Engines free online and professional management services will be coming soon in August.
Starting July 16, 2010, check out Your Benefits Resources for yourself. Log onto Your Benefit Resources through Your Benefits Desktop at www.pseg.com/benefits. Remember, Your Benefits Resources is available 24/7 all year long to access information about your PSEG benefits.