- Corporate Responsibility
- Media Contacts
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Fact Sheets
- About PSEG
- Photo Gallery
- YouTube Videos
- Reports and Publications
- Investor Relations
- PSEG in the Community
PSE&G President Ralph LaRossa tells NJTV that the company’s proposed upgrades will reduce outages, quicken repairs and improve communication.
In the news
- PSE&G wants to make NJ "Energy Strong", proposes spending nearly $4 billion to strengthen utility infrastructure in the face of increasingly severe weather. Press release and materials
- Alliance for Action head Phil Beachem discusses the merits of PSE&G’s Energy Strong proposal in NJspotlight op/ed.
- The Wall Street Journal reports on PSE&G’s environmental leadership with an article on our innovative solar programs, including a $200 million project said to be the largest installation of its type in the world. Click here for story
- PSEG is building the largest solar farm in Delaware, creating jobs and clean energy. Click here for the announcement
- Bergen Record editorial lauds N.J. Gov. Chris Christie’s position on renewable energy and PSE&G's plan to support it. Click here for editorial and click here to get the full story, including pictures
- The utility as a Healthcare Hero, a novel concept. PSE&G’s innovative hospital energy efficiency program highlighted by NJ Spotlight. Click here for story
- People who heat their homes with gas from PSE&G are paying almost 40% less this year than they did just 3 yrs ago. Click here for story
The cleanest megawatt is the one that is not needed. PSEG is helping residents, businesses and hospitals reduce their consumption.
December 4, 2013PSEG Partners with the NFL Environmental Program to Provide Green Energy For Super Bowl XLVIII
November 26, 2013PSE&G Prepares for Fall Storm
November 20, 201385 Towns and Counties Back PSE&G's Energy Strong Proposal
Make NJ Energy Strong
Learn about our plan and register your support.
This Wall Street Journal video
shows what went on while the worst storm in PSE&G's history raged.
Sandy was devastating
Thanks to you, we rose to the challenge. Our message for customers and community leaders.
PSEG: Energizing New Jersey’s Economy
Helping the state to achieve its economic and energy goals
PSE&G supports Special Olympics and Youth Leadership Initiative
National Games coming to NJ in 2014.