- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SAVE ENERGY & MONEY
- BUILDERS & CONTRACTORS
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Go Solar
- Getting Started
- Program Requirements
- PSE&G Electric Service Territory Map
- Landfill & Brownfield Segment
- Meter Requirements
- Fee Structure
- Solicitation Results & Available Capacity
- Site Control
- Solicitation Process
- Applicant Credit Review
- Contact Us
- Energy Efficiency
- NJ's Clean Energy Program
- Rebate Programs
- Cool Customer Program
- Standard Offer
PSE&G's Solar Loan Program - Commercial Customers
Making smart financial decisions is crucial to running a successful business.
And for companies in PSE&G's electric service territory, financing a solar energy system through our Solar Loan Program can make sense for both the environment and the bottom line.
The latest extension of the Solar Loan Program includes some important changes to earlier program rules.
Specifically, the new Solar Loan Program:
- Uses 10-year loan terms only.
- Does not use a "call option" for SRECs.
- Requires borrowers to pay for administrative costs associated with loans. View the Solar Loan program's fee structure.
- Requires borrowers to certify that they own the property they will be building or have written permission for solar development from the property's owner.
- Has a set interest rate of 11.179%.
- Allocates the 97.5MW-dc of solar capacity to several different segments. View the available capacity.
- Includes a competitive solicitation process for SREC floor prices that will remain in effect for the duration of the loan. Learn more information about the competitive solicitation process.
View a presentation about the PSE&G Solar Loan Program for commercial customers and landfill/brownfield projects:
View or download a copy of this video presentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most common questions.
Application Web Portal
Review the application process.