- About PSEG
- PSEG Power LLC
- PSEG Energy Holdings
- PSEG Services Corporation
- Our Companies
- Fast Facts
- Corporate Leadership
- Health & Safety
- Supplier Diversity
- Business Assurance & Resilience
- Asset Protection & Preparedness
- Information & Infrastructure Assurance
- Litigated & Non-Litigated Claims
- Facility Relocation & Financial Recovery
- Security Council
- Contact Business Assurance & Resilience
- Standards of Integrity
Business Assurance & Resilience
At PSEG, we strive to be the best at whatever we do!
PSEG Business Assurance & Resilience functions as an independent and objective internal organization, reporting to the EVP & General Counsel, PSEG Services Corporation. The department is charged with:
- Providing comprehensive investigative services.
- Providing best-in-class proactive and preemptive information, infrastructure and physical asset protection services to all PSEG subsidiaries, business units and divisions, both domestically and internationally.
- Providing exemplary third party claim processing services to all PSEG subsidiaries, business units and divisions, both domestically and internationally.
- Pursuing recovery of dollars for the relocation of pipes, wires and infrastructure on account of third party activities, as well as recovery of damages to PSEG property.
The following areas bring value-added qualities to the Company:
April 30, 2013PSEG ANNOUNCES 2013 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
April 25, 201333 Local Governments Urge Swift Approval of PSE&G's Energy Strong Proposal
April 18, 2013Deadline is Approaching for Help in Paying Heating Bills