- My Business Account
- Customer Service
- Builders & Contractors
- Products & Services
- Save Energy & Money
Builders & Contractors /
- Before You Begin Applying for Service
- New Service Process
- Service Upgrade and New Installations
- Information for Solar Developers
- Current Capacity Report
- Sales Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Information for Solar Developers
Especially for contractors/installers…
Tips for helping the PSE&G Solar Loan Program run smoothly for you and your customers.
During the application process:
- Have each borrower check their credit scores before submitting their application.
- Ask each borrower to include their business and/or cell phone numbers on their application, so we can reach them quickly during the daytime.
- Check to be sure that…
- The borrower has signed their O&M agreement.
- DC system specifications are listed the same way on every document.
- A Commercial Operations Date (COD) is listed on the interconnection agreement.
- Project design documents are submitted, including site diagram and electric one-line diagrams with solar output meter location indicated.
Upon receiving a Commitment letter from PSE&G:
- Make sure the solar project is registered with the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities.
- Obtain all necessary municipal building permits.
Upon completion of the Solar Project:
- Arrange a municipal building inspection.
- Contact PSE&G for meter installation and inspection.
- Arrange a final inspection with the BPU. This inspection must take place prior to closing.
Current Capacity Report
Review segments and capacity allocations.
Solar Loan Program
Solar for your home.
Click here for the application form
Excel loan estimator